– Languages: English (1-2%) (reliable), Melanesian pidgin (lingua franca), a hundred and twenty indigenous languages
– Latitude/ Longitude:9° 32’S, a hundred and sixty° 12’E
– Monetary Unit: Solomon Islands greenback
– Population: Solomon Islands: approx. 477,000. Honiara: approx. sixty eight,000.
– Ethnicities/races: Melanesian ninety four.five%, Polynesian three%, Micronesian 1.2%, Other/unspecified 1.3%
– Government: parliamentary democracyVisit More BASECAMP INTERNATIONAL Travel Guides
Burkina,AfricaGuide to the charming Country of Burkina Faso.
Patan, NepalVisit one of the three Royal cities in the famous Kathmandu valley.
Bhaktapur, NepalOne of 3 of Nepals “Royal towns” and a cultural gempopular with tourists.
Piura, PeruSouth America’s oldest Spanish …